San Francisco Treat - Mini Off the Grid

Have you been to an Off the Grid food truck event? Lucky for me, there's one a block from my house! Also lucky for me, it's the best one, (in my opinion.)  There are Off the Grid markets all over the city, where collections of food trucks gather together. It's an opportunity to try something, (or many things) new and exciting, and often there's live music and lots of people watching, too.

Image by Diana G, via Yelp

The main event is on Friday nights at Fort Mason, with 30+ vendors all peddling their wares. There's a ton to choose from, and long lines to battle. However, on Thursday nights from 5-9pm, a smaller selection of trucks, (ten or so) convene in the Upper Haight. This smaller selection makes things a little easier for the decision-shy like myself, and the lines are MUCH shorter. It's a win, win!

Image by Rhia R. via Yelp

I highly recommend you go, but don't tell anybody. I don't want those lines to get too long!



Comments

  1. Oooooh i've had the sweet potato tots!! so yummy and addictive. I hear the garlic noodles are to die for as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment today! So happy to have a new reader. Love your blog as well!

    Bradley

    www.luellajune.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts