House Envy - Keri Russell Style Rustic Industrial Glam

I saw this photo of Keri Russell's home in the City Sage, and WOW! I'm in love, particularly with the way rustic, industrial and glamorous elements mix in these spaces.

Images by William Waldron for Elle Decor
Then I started perusing the inspiration files I've been creating on my computer. Lo and behold, my neatly archived folders were filled with similar spaces.
Image by Annie Schlechter for Domino Magazine

Image by Morten Smidt for Connecticut Cottages and Gardens
Is this my ideal style? I can't help but wonder if Emily Henderson would use similar words when doing my style diagnostic. Maybe I should move in with Keri and see if it fits.
Image unknown (Interior design by Nate Berkus Design)
P.S. Do you watch Secrets from a Stylist? You should! I love it. It's currently my only "private time show." No boyfriends allowed.

Comments

Popular Posts