Loving - The Land of Nod

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - shop the kid's department, especially for furniture. If you can get past the youthful styling, you can find some gems. Emily Henderson pinned this lamp the other day ($59), and off I went to the Land of Nod. They're not the cheapest of stores, but they are killing it lately. Observe: (Click the pictures for links.)

They call it a bookcase, but I see a TV stand. ($199)

These sheets are officially on my wish list. ($119 for the queen set. Maybe I'll just get the pillowcases at $14 each)


Look! It's Otomi print! Only not embroidered and expensive! (I actually bought these shams a little while back in blue, $16)

I own a very similar lamp from Nate Berkus (bought on eBay). Now I want two. ($69)

I decided this hamper was too stylish for children, so I bought it. ($35, also available in a double hamper.)

I spy a look for less! ($159) (BDDW's Captain's Mirror retails for $1,500. Here's a DIY from design*sponge.)

I love this whole collection, but my favorites are the wall bins ($39) and the floor bins ($79).

So who wants to take me shopping?


Comments

Popular Posts