Good Ideas - New Look, New Rules

Image available at Getty Images, Photographer Unknown

Hello there! If you're reading this, it's because you're particularly wonderful. Though it's been seven (seven!) months since I've posted on Little Bits, you still believe in me. Thank you, thank you!

So what happened? I got a job - a wonderful job, teaching kindergarten. It was my very first "I'm the big teacher all the time job", and I poured my heart and soul into it, which also meant a lot of time. So something had to give... (sorry)

Now that it's summer, I have a bit of breathing time before school starts again, and I've been thinking about this here blog. I miss it! So I'm back, but with a new look, and new rules. The big rule change is this: I'm only posting when I feel ready. Be prepared to see me, and then not. With the (still newish) job, and with life in general, things get in the way, but Little Bits is always in the back of my head! I'll be around, just only when I have really good stuff to share. I hope that's okay. 

P.S. What do you think of the new look?

Comments

Popular Posts