Loving - Pom Pom Trim

Lately I've been drawn to anything with pom pom trim, (the mini stuff, specifically.) It's just so festive and whimsical! It's popping up all over the place - from home decor to clothing, and it makes me smile. The stuff is so easy to use, I'd recommend getting the trim and adding it to something you already own. (I'll probably spice up a long forgotten scarf.) If you're not feeling crafty, here are a few pre-pommed items for sale around the web:

Decor:




Apparel:





Will you try pom poms?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with pom poms!! I wish that ASOS sweater was still available!

    Hope you enter my L'Occitane giveaway : http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts